Mount Tabor Missionary Baptist Church was founded in 1901 and is seeking a full-time pastor called by God who will be the spiritual leader of the congregation.
– Be licensed to preach and an ordained Baptist minister.
– Have a clear understanding of the Baptist doctrine and Articles of Faith.
– Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a Baptist pastor or an assistant to the pastor.
– Demonstrate ability to teach sound doctrine and to preach effectively from the Bible.
– Be committed to church growth and membership retention.
– Be able to articulate a vision for the church that emphasizes spiritual growth and Christian education development.
– Be able to plan and conduct worship services.
– Be committed to further religious training.
– Demonstrate a record of community and mission involvement.
– Demonstrate financial awareness and responsibility.
– Possess effective administration and leadership skills.
– Possess effective communication skills (written and oral).
– Be proficient in the use of modern technology.
– Be willing to attend, support, and encourage members to attend associations, unions, congresses and conventions with which the church is affiliated.
The following must be submitted by May 20, 2016:
– Completed application
– Completed and signed application checklist.
– Current color photo (5 x 7)
– Copy of driver’s license or state identification
– Three recommendation letters (clergy, layperson, and personal)
– Certified copies of degrees mailed from the issuing institution.
– DVD of a sermon delivered with the past year.
SUBMISSION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Mount Tabor Missionary Baptist Church
c/o Pastor Search Committee
10500 NW 7th Avenue
Miami, FL 33150